Welcome to Kids Connection
Child Care Center
"Our doors are always open to our parents"
405 L Street
Fairbury, NE 68352
Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Kids Connection incorporated is a nonprofit, nonsectarian, interracial business. We accept children ages 6 weeks to 13 years. We offer drop-in care when space is available, we have nominal fees and are a state licensed daycare. We are operated by a Governing Board and an Advisory Board.
Kids Connection has been operating since August 1989.
Our goal and challenge is to provide warm, accepting and nurturing atmosphere in an enriched and stimulating physical and emotional environment where:
- Each child can become aware and develop his or her own physical, social, emotional and creative potential
- Each child realizes that he or she is part of the community
- Each child learns to accept and respect each others differences
- Each child will have the opportunity to develop self esteem and be appreciated and respected
Kids Connection has ...
- A Happy Center
- Appropriate play experiences that contribute to the physical, social, emotional, intellectual and asthetic development of the child.
- A Meaningful Curriculum
- Learning centers and motivational activities that build important foundations for future reading skills and other academic pursuits.
- A Professional Staff
- Carefully selected for their educational background, training, teaching experience and for their sesitivity to the individual needs of the young child.
- A Foster Grandparent Program
- To work one on one with children by providing extra love and support when in need.